Hello everyone, I wanted to post this starting the project to review all or almost all major models of ASG, and so with my birth.
III GENERATION ADJUSTABLE HOP UP
METAL PARTS ARE:-GEAR BOX GEARS AND REINFORCED-STEEL-BARREL SELECTOR SCREW-THREAD-
FOOTBALL ENDS IN A FOLDING ABS.
weight 3250gr.
LENGTH 99.5 cm-75cm CLOSED WITH CALCIUM
throw distance about 60-70mt.
AUTOMATIC FIRE IN SINGLE SHOT. ACCESSORIES: Battery 8.4 V 1100mAh style, 7 cells, that is located OVER THE BARREL. Bipods-CHARGER-METAL-SLIDE FOR ACCESSORIES.And now my views on this rifle.
The gun itself looks solid at first, but after a couple of games begins to lose pieces, such as blocking the calcium to keep it closed, the screw that holds the battery compartment sullca rod, the rivet holding the ' hop up and even the selectors. Moreover, the attack of calcium is very fragile, and you are likely to break easily. About selectors are quite loose, and changing how quickly you risk that blocks shots and more shots. The charger is calpe from 280, not 300 as many write, and there are very few, I've always used 3, so that we can have a reservation at any time.
The hop up is very accurate, and if there is something in which he excels this rifle is its accuracy. The burst is not slow, but not the fastest. I can say I have played in each scenario and condition, and I found her very bulky 99.5 cm, also locked in a football or in an urban forest is not the most manageable.
In conclusion, however, although the review does not look like SIGG 550 is a good rifle should only be treated with great care.
Hello everyone! At the next review.
0 comments:
Post a Comment