Monday, July 13, 2009

European Sofabed Toronto

my gun









MY RIFLE !!!!!!!



This is my rifle.


There are many like it, but this is mine.


My rifle is my best friend, is my life. I must master it as dominated my life.
Without me, my rifle is nothing, without my rifle, I am nothing.
I must know how to hit the target.

I have to shoot better than my enemy who tries to kill me.
I have to shoot me before he shot me.

And I will.


eeeee yes, this is my rifle, the SIG 550, obviously is a replica for airsoft.

A little info .... it was designed in Switzerland in the 80 years long gone, and still is adopted as a standard weapon by Schweizer Armee.

I ordered from San Marino, and the upcoming five days I spent staring at the gate waiting for the courier: D

From that day are well past 8 months, and many battles, including snow and soil moisture, but even so it still works fine !!.... maybe not the most powerful, most beautiful or anything, but I like it, and trick that is enough!
LIVE THE SOFT, the next hello all:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment