Talking about airsoft today I want to tell you about my teammates, the team I belong to .... is it like every person is unique so is each group.
not call ourselves a serious team (who knows how to take when they read this post), including a match and the other we like to take a break (an hour or two: D) where we eat and talk ... but above all we eat, and appropriate that it's summer you go in the pool. Despite the soft
has strict rules when we play between us adapt, to bring them closer to our way of being.So now briefly tell our story ... at least from my point of view: D And so under the snow (even on New Year's Day we made a game) every Sunday we were to play: D.
Since then it has been a long time, we are the greatest, most talented and dangerous: D
Here this is our short but intense history, it is not the best but it belongs to us, I hope not to have bored:), leave some comment if you like, HELLO TO ALL!
0 comments:
Post a Comment