Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Free Gym Css Templates

Dumbledore MORTOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evening all! Today I just had a full day ... I woke up at 6 o'clock, I was sick last night, half drunk when I returned at midnight from the festival, cmq, I said, I woke up at 6 to get to work with my parents, market, 10 minutes after returning to the house 14, I left to go swimming, and returned home at 18, but only for another 10 minutes, in fact, are now spread to go with a friend, Andrea, film, to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince .... THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE 'Pittoni THAT KILLS DUMBLEDORE ... It' IT 'MORTOOOO !!!!! ahahaha cmq .... not much of a girlfriend as beautiful film ... well, after the movie we went to the brewery, and at midnight at home! Finally, today I have not even seen, and therefore tomorrow I will have about a *** to do all day! : D Well I will leave you looking at me because I Stay Alive! HELLO EVERYONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment