SILVANA HELLO! So, I wanted to dedicate a song, because it seems a very good thing .... but I am torn between two, because we are like music to the opposite: D
And the second is
but as I'll put it in English to the translation, so make nn effort:)
So she said what's the problem baby?
which the problem do not know, maybe I'm in love I think about it every time I think not I can stop thinking about what it takes to heal?
good baby I surrender forever strawberry ice cream all this love I never had the intention to do so but there's no way to your love of these lightning strikes mean that we are never alone never come from just by a little 'closer by the want to feel your whisperfrom the systems in my love from the jump a bit' higher up from the if you feel lighter by the time we were in love in love If love is love for each case by case basis by the attack a bit 'more from the world and is a bit' brighter by the plunge in its ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment