Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Should I Get A Brazilian

RICCIO

Today is the last training of which I speak, partly because I only know this: D

Before starting, I repeat the
PREMISE FOR ANY TYPE OF TRAINING
To choose the right training at any time Occor based on these three factors:
-offensive potential of the team and anything -goal to be achieved

-soil type


said that we begin to talk about training
hedgehog.

Here is a template:


It is a static

training, or you use it when you maintain the position and not to advance or attack, in fact when you stop to watch such a map is appropriate to adopt this position.

The

commander is at the center, protected from possible dangers.
The team has everything around 360 degrees
to monitor the surrounding area, obviously it would be better to stay in a shelter and surrounded the watchmen to guard the perimeter if the team is large.

There are pros and cons, since in the absence of repair is the only tactic to be adopted.

And with this training shall conclude my collection, I hope you are helpful, HELLO TO ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment