Tuesday, July 14, 2009

List Of Fund Of Funds



today on the advice of a friend, eci, D, I'd like to talk about the place where I live, not the country, but the neighborhood, a street that forms an oval, home to many of my friends, talk about them, of what we do and our history.
Well, I am the greatest among them, with my 16 years, and I live here ... boh, from the 4th grade, how old are you doing, the first two raga that I met (well at the time were Bocchietto of like me: D) and Alberto Angela, are brothers and live beyond the wall, as my house is a duplex on the first day we played with packs of polystyrene, and since then it has passed time between litigation and days spent together ... mmm thinking it has been so long since we pissed off among us, will have to: D Then there are the Bea and her sister Elisa have the same surname, but we are not related. We have known since we passed the house by turning in their shoes, so once we stopped and now I am still with us!, The BEA, which is now known as ECI spends all day listening to his gig in 200000 mp3 of Sonohra and watch their posters, occasionally finds time to leave, but always with the iPod to listen endlessly passing to his sister, I can not write this .... elisa, that pain in the ass you are! XD Let's see who is there then .... also, shortly after in front of my house moved to Helena, but you've already said enough in other posts ... I'm tired as adequate stop here, and the second part I will write when I want ... Well .... HELLO TO ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment