Today I decided to make a different dinner (for a change!) And I chose, among a sea of \u200b\u200brecipes and recipes, these croissants that have proved to be a goodness .. sweet and salty! One leads to another! and most are quick and easy!
Ingredients:
350 gr.
manitoba flour 200 gr. 00
flour 200 gr.
water 50 gr.
butter 50 gr.
10 grams lard.
salt 10 gr.
sugar 10 gr.
yeast 1 teaspoon honey or malt
1 egg Preparation:
dissolve the yeast in some warm water with sugar, then mix the flour, butter, lard, honey, add the remaining water, the 'egg and salt. Knead until dough is smooth and elastic and let rise for an 'hour.
Predicting the leavened dough and then divide it into small cakes, lay them with a rolling pin into a circle and then divide them into segments. Roll each slice from the bottom to get to the point giving the shape classic croissant. Place the croissants on baking sheet and let rise for half an hour
then brush with milk and bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until well browned
for the dough is rising I used my faithful PD and the result was excellent! The doses of damage as a result of this recipe croissants taste neutral so suitable for both fresh and salt to a filling, a portion of dough I, however, before spreading it, I added 2 teaspoons of sugar and I used to croissants mignon sweet.
This is the savory version ..
and this one stuffed with sweet orange marmalade .. one leads to another ..!
0 comments:
Post a Comment