The days are passing quickly and the holidays are almost over. You will return to usual daily routine, the usual chaos of the city and back stress to be felt. But not yet, for now I want to enjoy until the last moment of peace and tranquility that pervades my body and my mind. A dear friend of mine went to see me and lent me Breaking Dawn.
were days that I was dying to read something that took me and this book seems to have fallen to just brush ... I love the Twilight Saga, I discovered only a month ago almost by accident and now they are kidnapped by the mysterious and totally in love with Edward and Bella sweet. A magnificent story that is making me dream. Returning to the book I read 700 pages in just 2 days! I find it wonderful, the descriptions are very well done and the story is compelling and well told. Apart from the disgusting details of Bella's pregnancy that could be saved, I really liked it a lot.
0 comments:
Post a Comment