Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Brunch Imagine Lettertranslate

PRESENTATION

And here I am ... a laptop, a deck chair on the terrace, crickets and birds chirping, church bells in the distance and the desire to tell a little 'me ... A happy childhood, almost enviable because I always had the love of two wonderful parents who did not miss anything I have ever done ... I've always been a lively and sociable girl, I loved to travel with them and discovering new places ... and we shot all over Italy every time an emotion for me was when I saw the bag that my mom prepared carefully waiting for my father to come back from work to go ... I felt a strange atmosphere in the air, I have always made my day departures. When I studied in elementary school Italy and its regions was beautiful for me to read books on what I saw with my own eyes the little girl because he was reliving those wonderful places where I played, laughed, joked and immortalized with beautiful pictures ... yes .. . Even then I loved taking pictures, even when the digital age was a mirage ... It seems like an eternity passed since then and I'm 31 years ... who knows why ...

One day I wish I could give my future son all that my parents were able to give it to me ... I'd love to become a mother ... but it is also difficult to find a sincere person who has seriously wants to build a family ... sometimes I seem to have been born the wrong era ... I hate discos, boring to sit over a glass in a room that I know ... in fact I prefer a game of bowling, miniature golf, a walk on the beach, a game of pool ... so things where there is loud music or mannequins with wooden pussies who think the brands to get noticed, it appears that in fact those who prefer to be ... I do not speak out of envy a decent port 42 and say they are the classic Mediterranean beauty, but this is up to others to say ... I prefer to be seen for what in my heart rather than the exterior, it's just that I hate this style of life that has been created in recent years ... I just do not tolerate and maybe why, wrong, I prefer "Isolated" with few friends or stay at home especially at night and dreaming ... dreaming ... thinking ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment