Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hodgkin's Lymphoma And Costochondritis

SAN LORENZO

I'd be hours and hours with her eyes to watch the shooting stars ... I love the mysterious charm of the night, has always attracted me. Before I was on the terrace with the hope of seeing some of them ... I have seen only one for now, but later we tried again ... I made a wish and hope so that it can come true ...
NOTTE GLITTERATA


Thoughts and Words
A river runs through my thoughts in my head, sitting
look at the sky thinking about who goes and who stays.
imagine a new world to discover,
full of joy, love and not hell.
close my eyes and listen to the cicadas
suddenly a thought comes over me.
I have so much love to give
would like a creature to play, but a sweet daddy
I would give sapergli
for him only the best that could be desired

0 comments:

Post a Comment