Today it was raining, gloomy day ... so I decided to go to the tavern to finish the wooden ceiling ... it was hard to put on the beams, but we did it ... I got the brilliant idea of \u200b\u200bmaking a wall with the same wood to shoot a bit 'and very nearly in the near future you never know I put us to work on here ... the ceiling ... It 's been nice today to hear the sound of rain falling ... I am a bit' tired, but it was worth it ...
How nice it would be living in the country, the style of life and its rhythms are different, much softer, quieter and is an entirely different life than the city ... Feel like tomatoes and lettuce? Ready ... go away and take them directly in the garden ... that's great, genuine and above all not to underestimate the taste is very different from those you can buy at the supermarket. Fortunately, the holidays are not finished yet, so I enjoy a little 'these days when, oddly, the idle is gone and I always wanted to do, make, adjust, and a thousand other ideas through my head. .. is a week that we put the pool, but still no bath, but you can? And 'round with a diameter of almost 4 meters, is pretty big and takes up an entire strip of land. We were thinking of putting a fixed sooner or later, who knows ... we'll see ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment