Monday, August 16, 2010

Installing Electric Start On Arctic Cat



How nice ... my cousin sent me a text message from the U.S.! I have a great relationship with Emily, we feel almost every day and sometimes several times a day ... and now that he is on vacation with his girlfriend of course we're not on the phone, I must admit that a little 'and that I miss her tonight that made me really happy sms ... He is the only person with whom I can talk about everything and no problems, understands me, gives me advice being able to "tolerate" the fact that I often do my own thing even though I realize that if I had listened certainly would be better, put up with my outbursts, my incazzature, my mess, is happy for me when I'm happy, makes me feel his presence even if they live far away from me, in short, he's really important to me and I want a world good ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment