Friday, December 25, 2009

Whites Of Eye Discolored

Christmas Night? The limit for you!


Maybe you feel strange that on Christmas day I am here as a sucker to write on this blog, but if you know me and you know how I'm really not surprised.
I'm surprised at you, but every year you do the countdown until you get to Christmas Day, when you get up from bed all perky and cheerful, have breakfast between the kisses and hugs from parents and spend the rest of the day between lunch and dinner abundant, including gifts to gifts, including Christmas trees and nativity scenes replete with lights ...
I wonder what pleasure you can find us every year.
will be at my house because I have not even made the 'tree and I barely three gifts (not that I seem few, of course, but to say that not only presents of Christmas), but I think it is by non-coherent happy to be this way because one day you receive gifts, and then spend the rest of the 'year to ask for Christmas gifts of' next year.
not surprise me if some players after this discorsone yells at me (quiet, go ahead, are not as bastard to delete your comments!), but I believe that in my blog should really say what I think.

directly from Facebook ...
"You and I have closed forever! They told me what you did ... I can no longer pretend nothing! Do not you dare say such things! From you not me I never expected ... I trusted you and what have I got?? What are you going to say around?? That Santa does not exist ?!?!?! Merry Christmas, please make this message and scares people who want more good! AH AH AH! "
What the hell, worth FB! XDXD

However, since after all, today is Christmas, although I have no great desire to do the Christmas greetings to all readers of this blog and my closest friends ... not that I believe that these cards will change the life, and 'they become much happier, but it is just a way to show people that I care I think at least a bit '...
In particular, today I wish you to my dear friend, Dani, now fiisce even years!
Congratulations Dani!
(That it ends up singed by Dani 13).
Hello everyone! : D PS
today I appreciate your comments and your consistency even more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment