Friday, December 18, 2009

Golf Alignment Sticks

People

Dark because I'm not wearing black,
Dark I'm not listening to the music.
My mind is black but you do not see it ...
My thoughts scream but you do not hear them ...
My blood goes to leave but you do not feel it ...
No. ..
I never said "I have Dark" ...
to you to say ...
Dark is the loneliness that accompanies you every moment ...
Dark is the anxiety that you choke the breath ...
Dark are the thoughts of death creep,
deeper and deeper ...
Investigate your mind and you will see the 'futility of your existence,
the emptiness of your being,
a mask holding a grinning skeleton ...
So maybe will see what 'distress,
perhaps drown in this sea of \u200b\u200bloneliness,
maybe you will understand that melancholy that I carry in my eyes,
and that you are never able to see ...
But some are too weak,
to put up with this ...

From the blog "bimbinaprincipessina.space.live.com"

0 comments:

Post a Comment