Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Renters Insurance Rough Estimate

Dark Fantasy (part I)

D 'now I've decided to make some pot on my Dark Fantasy (the world I guess when I close eyes).
This is the first post.
Read it and comment it! : D





Alone, as always.
I left the house, the old house in the middle of a dark forest, tramandatami from my parents. They do not
c 'were dead ... when I was only six years. They decided to follow the path of evil, and now I have paid the consequences.
Just put your foot on the wet ground he felt the sound of a twig breaks, and a 'smell of the woods made me feel at home. There I was born a
that forest, populated by creatures more obscure and dangerous ...
I was heading towards the black lake ... so called because at night the reflection of silver Moon is in contrast to the 'dark water.
arrived there, a gust of cold wind ruffled my hair.
There, near the shore, I saw a branch of roses ... of black roses.
I took one with caution, and held it in his right hand.
I tried to look my favorite tree, which could very well see the whole lake.
I saw him, and with great surprise as it v 'was a girl, at' about 17 years on.
I went to her, calmly, without looking at her looking down ...
He turned around only when it was very close to her.
had the long brown hair to red, a bit 'wavy hair and eyes red.
looked at with suspicion the black rose in my hand, and then stared at my eyes.
I kept my gaze.
I leaned down 'tree, and slowly got out, sat down beside her.
"Have you ever seen a black rose?" I asked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment