After a short period of absence (what can I do if I do not like Blogger '?) In the fourth division, undecided whether to speak or Gothic Truzzi.
I finally decided to tell you about the most stupid thing of the moment, the most absurd fashion ...
So, I think it goes without saying that I talk to Truzzi.
First of all ... you know what are the Truzzi?
just the boys who valued the way of dress Emo.
So far, so good ... until I decided to cloning the style, wearing clothes similar to us and with colored hair and often with the hair.
However, it must be said that those cowards, instead of becoming Emo true (I know, emo is born, not made), have decided to call "Truzzi" because they wanted to be special, and were afraid to cut as emo's (which, again, estimated).
So if there are any here in the blog to read Truzzi, know that you can freely comment on (there will cancel the post), but it certainly will not have my respect.
Why do people hate the Truzzi?
As I said, because we have only copied Truzzi.
And then we believe the best ... but who knows?
Sometimes Emo's are bound to Truzzi ... why?
The people we associate with Truzzi Truzzi is perhaps worse than in person ...
However, perhaps because he does see a way to dress up like that, but it is not equal to what they think the two groups.
In conclusion, if you're against Truzzi, tell the world, making comments against them and despising them for their lack of initiative.
So, I close this post by saying : Down with Truzzi!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment