"There is an area that is even more mysterious and abnormal dusk. It is a well-hidden in the fabric of 'existence, a place where all rationality has been banned and the matter has taken on forms unfathomable: welcome to the 'darkness. " By "Dark"
Quand 'is the time when you will start to think, calm, relaxed ...
When you stand to think about your Dark Fantasy, where you imagine the stories of vampires, werewolves, ghosts, Dark Wizards ...
The moment you feel at peace with yourself ... Where
feel you are strong enough to venture out alone in the world ... in the Dark Dark your world ...
I feel so alone when I wake up at night, lying on my bed ... the door closed, lights off ...
placed in a 'deep darkness ... nice ... that makes you feel at home.
When he pulled back the blankets, get out of bed and sit on the floor, watching the darkness of the room, without even thinking to turn on the light. It would be a sacrilege.
When I'll be back in bed, I sit there ... I start to think ... to my Dark Fantasy ...
when he returned and lay down, belly up, looking at the ceiling with dreamy eyes ...
At that moment I feel at peace with myself, ready to face anything.
nothing compared to the day, nothing compared to the confusion in my class, nothing compared to the computer when I'm here ... for me to please and entertain ...
In those moments I get rid of all the obsessions of the day, had the disappointment ...
At that moment, only at that moment, I feel at home ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment