Monday, May 12, 2008
Speedy Box Smart Charger
Here's another Monday.
Today I felt very fit and in the morning I started the synthesis of a new binder. It seems that it is not as difficult as the other (the long one that I had to stop several times after hours), and now that I have written the famous last words all happen! One of the reagents had left a smell of bitter almonds ... Carmen Belén
and are a bit 'with mussels because they are about to leave for a trip abroad, respectively, three months and one month (dilettanti!), there is something going in the air and phrases I hear are like deja vu.
During lunch break I went to the pool and I've gotten better than usual, they are torn between laziness not to go after the end of the course (Wednesday) and good intentions to continue alone.
The afternoon was short because I'm gone first to pay the rent, I took the opportunity to make me a nice stroll downtown and shops, without the casino on Saturday. Needless to say that the portfolio has been affected!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment