Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Best Cb Radio Emulator



What sleep! I'm starting the usual round of sleepless nights, this year I arggiunto maximum levels. Get out the sun and I wake up, like vampires.
My day today was largely dedicated to the review and payment of an abstract for a poster that I presenatare Congress. I had to turn it into an Open Office document after it is created as a Word document (I did for masochism but because the people I work with are using Word). It might seem an easy thing, but if there are half figures and various formatting, it's not really. To complicate matters have been added the fact that I had initially written in English but the abstract was then placed in English ...
During lunch break I went to swimming lessons that I enrolled with Carmen and Juanma.
Today we made the test of resistance at the end of the course and it went better than to start over, though not by much.
After an afternoon of warm and nervous on the computer ... I went to the diffractometer! In the end I'm always there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment