Saturday, May 10, 2008

Celiac Disease Broken Cappilaries



rains, it rains feel like ...
At night the temperature dropped and it seems to be back in a month ago.
Today I had to go to lunch with Belén (which is why the Tiramisu) and I had an appointment at a roundabout with Ana Belén, which was in the car. Too bad that the roundabout in question was very far from my house: it took me 40 'at a good pace and there were three minutes by car to get home Belén ...
Lunch was plentiful and pleasant, although the pasta was very hot (that fussy I am!).
We were 11 and others have talked all afternoon, for me it was more stressful than enjoyable because, even though I knew, I could not express well my point of view or did not know the topic (such as private schools and public here in Spain) and I felt a bit 'impeded. In most were either siblings or boyfriends or friends of the heart and I felt a little 'a fish out of water. Maybe I should go to someone outside.
Come back home (almost everything still walk!) I've been brooding about how hard it is to be alone abroad and had a little 'homesickness. Fortunately
a session to D & D with other I lifted the morale!

PS I saw the first episode of Tropiezos Estellares, a carton of which he had already talked about Alex in her blog, I can just figure out what it's called in English or Italian (if any) I write because it's very funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment