Tuesday, May 6, 2008

How Do You Create A Room On Poptropica

Day 123

November 6 to May 6.
today are in the middle of my stay in Granada.
Six months ago I came here with a thousand fears and now I realize that I have learned a lot. Now I have an adopted city I know well, start to express myself well enough in English and I'm also taking the Andalusian accent. It does not quite feel at home and everyday things are still not as easy as at home. The nostalgia is still strong even if the time passes quickly. I want this year and I do not want to end. We will see the final budget in six months!
For many reasons I have not updated the blog but it seems only right to start because in these months I have done a lot of interesting things.
From tomorrow I'll put the flashback with the moments that I remember with pleasure, in the meantime, a brief summary.
Cockroaches continue to frequent my house, though less frequently due to the poison that I have scattered with both hands. Those few that I find are always the biggest. Today, back home, I heard on the stairs the smell of Cucal (note: the best poison on the market) sprinkled with fresh, someone has the same problem!
The temperature in the house is gone but only in the last two weeks. Now ranges from 22 to 24 degrees but do not feel bad because outside there are more.
The house is falling apart, and various repairs would be necessary.
On the other hand the smell of the fund is gone, covered by another much more pleasant: Guido and I have bought a ham Trevélez (village in the Alpujarras, I'll talk) and has a delicious smell. I can not eat before taking it in Italy? Meanwhile, the smell ...

PS Greetings to Oviedo today that Alex has left and returned home. Now there is one less person I know in Spain

0 comments:

Post a Comment