Thursday, February 21, 2008

Itching Pancreatic Blog



Today (February 20) the awakening was not so pleasant because I had to remove the beetle. After working
still famous summary, during lunch I cleaned up once again around the bathroom and the bedroom because, as every time it rains, came a lot of water.
The rest of the afternoon I spent on the diffractometer.
At 20.00 I went out with Chiqui and Belén and we went to eat tapas. I found a street full of bars and Minutes du cute just from my house. Seeing from the outside I do not say anything But the tapas are not bad.
Around 21:30 we headed to the disco "Prince" to attend the concert of a group called "La caja de Pandora." The concert started almost at 23 and finished at 23.45, but at least the entrance was free ;-)
I was determined to go home to sleep but we met the pr of a pub that gave us vouchers to take the beer free and so we stopped a little 'there.
After a while, 'but we have discovered that beer gift to the women to attract men, and in fact there were some tragazzi that asked us to take their free beer for example. We decided to go home to sleep, even if the bartender and the waitress chased us with glasses in hand just to keep us there to do bait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment