is the second part of the story I write every month!
If you missed the first ...
http://magicdarkgirl.blogspot.com/2009/12/dark-fantasy-i-parte.html
"Have you ever seen a black rose? " I asked, after a while 'time that we looked at.
She stopped looking on the flower in my hand.
"No, never" replied coldly.
repeatedly alternated his gaze from me to the rose.
All this distrust ... maybe roses and wounded, could lead to death?
do not know, but ... you were not sure, but certainly we had gone by.
"You're a vampire?" I asked, quietly.
trivial question ... very trivial.
Well, it was almost obvious.
"Yes, I am. And you, a mere girl, or something more? Surely something more, otherwise they would live here, but ... otherwise you would not be alive here." said.
As I expected, said he was a vampire ... well, it does not bother me.
Then he asked me my identity ...
smiled slightly, looking down ... my hair covered my face pale.
"No, I'm not a kid any ... daughter of Dark Wizards." said, his voice clear and firm.
She obviously I smiled and said "Well ... please, I'm Crystal."
Wow, I had even said his name!
"I Darkon Darcy, My pleasure ... " said, shaking her hand while I had the port.
Cold, cold and white.
Worthy of a true Vampire.
0 comments:
Post a Comment